Thursday, March 19, 2009

Prison Break Addiction















Hey There, I know you guys will know enough about Prison Break the Action Packed serial. This serial has become like an Alcohol Addiction ! Damn it It all started with Isaac, My Old college buddy sharing this info with me. I was also watching this television series, 24. However , i decided to start Prison Break... That's It! End Of Story Man.. I am a victim now. I don't regret it for sure. This keeps me entertained after all the shitty work that i do in the Office.

Season 1 i should say is my Favorite, Next would be Season 4. Damn , The Direction , screenplay, and the Characters are amazing! To start off Micheal Scofield. A Structural Engineer From Illinois. Scofield, breaks out his elder brother Lincoln Burrows from prison for a crime/murder that Lincoln dint commit. I just completed season 1 and started the discussion with my colleague Narma. He seemed excited and thrilled. The irony is that, Narma has a friend by name Gopal. He Got the entire collection from him, started watching and completed the entire 4 seasons before me! damn it! He was really crazy and fast. After all this we discuss the story with Sravan another colleague of mine. The interesting/ flip side of the story is Sravan is an addict now. He watches Prison break even at office! We are in fact on the hunt to addict more people ;) Its something like a religion conversion mission. A bunch of psycho paths ha ha ha...

Ok. Let me get back to the story. DB Cooper, A old guy who reveals a secret about a $5 Million Name's Charles, is a classic. Just like Morgan Freeman in Shawshanks Redemption. Unfortunately he doesn't make it there. Man i love this Character T Bag. He's one hell of a Son of a B**** . I mean the way hes got into the character simply amazes me! Sucre a portaerican ass is always scary as a bumble bee. I mean he's scared most of the times. Scofield shields him all the time. I'd put it this way hes like scofields best buddy. When they get out of prison and try to leave to Mexico, this FBI Agent named Alex Mahone comes in the game! Damn this guy is a character! There's a Dialogue spoken by Mahone "I ve arrested rapists, murderers, and Ex- Millitary. But a Structural Engineer from Illinois got to me " you know why ? "He Stopped Running". The reason why i am an addict to this serial is simply because of the punchlines and dialogues delivered.

Oh i forgot there's a babe in the serial her name's Gretchen ( Real name Jodi Lyn O'Keef ). She's simply outstanding . B^2 i'd say Bitchy and Beautiful. hoof she is a babe . Believe it or not , she's got some amazing attacking and fighting skills. Oh Oh there's Another babe, Sara Tancrady Micheal Scofield's Love ;) They Fell in love in a prison that was hilarious ! ooooh hooooo hooooo. Any way let me get back to the addiction part. Last but not the least i simply like the way the get to Scylla. Oh yeah i forgot to explain what Scylla is and who's behind it. Yeah there is a group called " The COMPANY. Who are behind the entire setup of Lincoln Burrows reaching "Fox River" The Deadly prison. All the company has done till date is recoded in a project/ 6 different chips called Scylla. Damn you should see season 4. The way these guys get to Scylla is simply superb! I d end this blog for now by saying Prison Break is a must watch. I we could addict at least 15/30 ppl in team you can imagine!

Recent Addicts to this Serial::

Bhabani Shanker Pradhan

Pratap Unnava

Rishi Raj Shrivastava. The List goes on...

No comments: