Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Me Myself and My Hard Drive :)

In the recent Days i have developed this strange habit of misplacing my USB hard drive. Though it's not worth writing a blog for it. I conveniently felt i should go-ahead and write it. It was a fine monring, don't remember the dates. My colleage Suvendu sends me an sms . Buddy Pls bring your hard drive... I searched searched and searched. I felt my efforts are to go in vain. I reached office with despair. I remembered that i had given my hard drive to Sanoth one another colleague of mine. When i asked him about it his answer was negative. I was wondering and came home in the evening and started my searching attempt again. Thankfully i found the hard drive in my laptop bag.

Now i'll describe the second incident when i lost my hard drive. I mean, the presumed loss. I was asked for my hard drive on this occation by Sarkar my colleague. I mentioned that the hard drive was at my place and that he could drop me after work and pick up the hard disk. Well Sarkar drops me. I was searching again in vain... I serioulsy could not remember where on earth i misplaced my hard drive. WTF is happening i was completely lost. I tell sarkar that the drive should be at the office drawer, he leaves my place. Next day we search for it in my drawer could not find it! damn it! I go back to Santosh again asking for it. He says buddy you should probally write a blog on this . Here i am writing my story now. Next i call up vikash , Bhabani all my colleagues. The answer was negative again! I came home, sat down searched for the hard drive. I could not find it. I started to think in a relaxed mood. I realised that few days ago one of my friends wanted my Hard drive because he was about to format his system. The time i recollected this , i placed a call to him. He gave me an affirmative answer! Ah! i felt! All that mattered at the end of the day is i got something to write :) I am extrememly happy blogging once again! Cheers !!! This calls for a glass of Beer he he :) Any how , i will keep posting my future experiences on my assumed hard drive loss. I hope i dont loose it for real :)

No comments: