Monday, August 10, 2009

Bangalore To Chennai A Sucker Of A Journey!

Again Its been a while that i did my favorite thing yeah, Blogging it is. Yes my friends, i m back again sitting at home, fed up with the kind of work i do. Writing this blog, hoping this relieves all the pressure that go through. I was traveling to Chennai from Bangalore city on the 17th Of July 2009. My destination was home! The Rail boxes were kinda empty. I was hoping that i could relax, sleep like a log and then read some magazines on the way to chennai. Stations's Passed by... I was again fooled by the Indian population , crowd started coming in. I was getting restless and irritated as usual. I believe we reached KR Puram Junction. Where a 3 yr old kid Malawika gave a guest appearance along with her parents. Time went on slowly.... Mind you it was a 6 hr journey. In the next station 2 huge a double rhino sized aunty's entered the compartment. My Luck was so bad, they sat next to me! The last thing that i could remember after they sat next to me was "I was their piece of Meat" I dint get enough space to sit in my seat. They would buy some shit smelling flowers, start tying them on a thin rope, Aewh! It was awful! I never had such a horrific experience in a train journey! while my train Journey had already become a sucker of a journey! I decided to take a U turn...

Here's what the U turn is. Malawika the Kid who was sitting bang opposite to me, I started to converse with her, asking few things about her name school.. best friends etc.. it was when i had traveled 4 hrs and i had 2 hours in my bag. The conversation became interesting, The kid started liking me and she looked at my guitar and asked what it was. I explained her and she wanted to play the guitar! WOW... I thought her how to play a D chord :) The kid would ask me Uncle this is too big for me will i get a small guitar ;) Yeah u will i said... So the last 2 hours of my Journey was entertained! Wow wat a difference form a sucker of a Journey to a Pleasant memorable experience. I really felt refreshed and nice by the time i reached chennai. I narrated this whole incident to my family members and they had to laugh about it :) Finally when it was time to say god bye the kid tells me why don't u come with us to our place ;) Indeed it was this kid who changed my mood from a Sucker of a Journey to a memorable , pleasant , and fun filled one!

Cheers,
Carthik

No comments: