Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Journey From A College Guy To Working Professional!

L - I - F - E

Often used amongst people, Hows life? Hows life treating you ? Blah Blah Blah.

I was just sitting and wondering how life could change being a happy man to mourning looser ass :(
When at college, all that one need to do was to sit and read. Textbooks, Online Training etc. All for what ? To get a decent job, thick pockets, and have fun in life. Unfortunately things don't work that way in reality. Off late i realized that the more money you start earning the less the happiness and more the worries :) Which is so ridiculously true. Often wondered...

At College there were times i smoked bidi(Indian cigarette) And i was happy. Money was a concern, but i had no worries

Now i am a professional. I earn more than descent money to support a family. I smoke premier cigarette, I drink premium beer, quality of my living has raised, I have things of my own. I am independent! No-one asks me what i should be doing in life. But i lack happiness! that big ton smile on my face is missing :(

At college a pair of new port jeans was wow! a pair of Levis Jeans was Rich kid. But i was happy with a Rs 350 Stylish Jeans

Now, branded stuff are no less in my wardrobe! Levis, Lee, Tommy etc.. the list goes on.. The moments that i've been happy is less!

Sometimes i feel money makes a man Greedy! What should i do? Donate all stuff that i have say good bye, serve some NGO? Millions of thoughts running on my head :) Of course, i just a normal human being like u! Where do i go? what do i do ? when will i be happy?

I Jump jobs to buy new gadgets! Heights of being crazy! I want an extravagant life. I want everything in the world! I also fail to understand that one day i am going to the grave! Who's gonna enjoy all that i have earned? my kids? why should i give them an easy life? Why cant they make their own... To many thoughts and unhappy moments. I wish i was a school kid again! Want to get innocent! No relationship pains, no money worries, nothing at all! I wanna be a free bird!

Finally i'd like to end this short blog... The Journey from an kid to a man or a kid to a woman is not so easy though they say Life is Short! As if it's Just like a Fart! No my friend. Its a Journey. Its a Lesson. School, College, Professional, Boyfriend/Girlfiend, Husband/wife, Uncle/Aunty, Grandfather/Grandmother WOW! Life is shot. Its upto u to decide whether its cruel or wonderful!

Cheers All!

No comments: